Bouncy Castle #1

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:27:41 EST 2016

Heather wrote:

"

Folks, we had a brief issue with the list delivery last night/early this morning. If you sent a post and it has not appeared - check your bounces. You may need to send it again.

Apologies for the inconvenience, all up and running again now.

Regards,

Heather"

 >> Richmond M. wrote: >>

Presumably the reason that 6.7.10 is called that rather than 6.8 is a
signal that this is really the end of the line for the 6 series?
I still cannot quite work out why the Livecode people continue releasing
  versions of the 6 series when the 7 series is well established.

 > **** 6.7.10 doesn't crash at startup (!!) and is crazy fast. ****
Will not work with LC 8 for a while, LC 6.7.10 is in average 16 times
faster here. And in average 10 times faster than LC 7.

That's impressive: I wonder why the 32 bit Linux builds of the 6 series
won't run on my 64 bit Xubuntu even though I have multi-arch installed?

Richmond.