LC8DP15 feedback-IDE Issues

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Mar 3 18:07:50 EST 2016

I made a custom plugin stack. In the plugin settings, it's set to open
invisibly on startup. In the plugin stack script:

on preOpenStack
   insert script of btn "abc" into front
   insert script of btn "xyz" into back
   -- a bunch of other customizations
end preOpenStack

Works great, I forget it's there but I use my shortcuts all the time. My
backscript has shortcuts dating back to HyperCard, the frontscript is
much smaller.