Image Quality

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Mar 3 16:39:48 EST 2016

Am I missing something here on an images control?

If the LC prefs are set to "Property labels are: Name of LiveCode Property"

One of the labels for an image in the Property Inspector is "Quality". This is not an image property. The property is really named "resizequality". In the IDE if resizequality is set from the message box or script the image quality does not change unless you click on a tool or even hover over it until the tool tip appears. When the tool tip appears the image's quality obviously changes.

I think the label is a bug but is the IDE showing the quality change just a limitation?

LC 6.7.6

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services