LC8DP15 feedback-IDE Issues

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Thu Mar 3 09:22:10 EST 2016

I also agree that tools/widgets should be cleaned up.  The number of button
and field tools, in an age of widgets, especially, is too many.
Slightly off-the-subject, but for usability, command-9 and command-0 are a
PITA to reach for me, as a right-hander, when my right is usually on the
trackpad or mouse.  Remember the HC days where it was cmd-tab, cmd-tab-tab,
etc.?  How about cmd-`, cmd-`-`?  For rightities, it's much eaiser to reach
when your right hand is on the mouse/trackpad.