LC8DP15 feedback-IDE Issues

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Wed Mar 2 16:57:56 EST 2016

On 02/03/2016 21:45, Roger Eller wrote:

> I very much dislike those super dark icons in the new IDE.  Especially when
> the icons in the Tools menu are a completely different shade of gray.  They
> should be consistent across the IDE.  I also dislike jerks.

Thank you.

Which specific "icons in the Tools menu" are you referring to?  I don't
seem to have any icons in the "Tools" menu on my system.  Do you mean
the widget icons in the upper half of the Tools palette, or the
miniature pictures of controls in the in the lower half of the tools
palette, or should I be looking somewhere else entirely?

It might be quite straightforward to tweak the colour used to draw the
widget icons, so it might be a quick fix.

                                         Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
LiveCode Open Source Team