Export & LC8 & Browser widget

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Tue Mar 1 15:33:25 EST 2016

It may not be the most elegant solution, but this works for me:

on mouseUp

put the rect widget "Chart" into tRect

add left of this stack to item 1 of tRect

add left of this stack to item 3 of tRect

add top of this stack to item 2 of tRect

add top of this stack to item 4 of tRect

export snapshot from rect tRect to tVar as PNG

put tVar into image "myImage"

end mouseUp

Tore