Licensing questions again

RM richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:20:09 EST 2016

On 1.03.2016 20:13, Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D wrote:
> And let add another thing:
>
> The b word was used several times in this list in the past years and no one from livecode chimed in.
> Anyway, i will replace it with nonsense in the future…
>
> Matthias

"The b word" . . . I don't think that was the problem . . .

Mind you . . . over in "Previously Great Britain" they are now so
mealy-mouthed about
these sorts of phrases (the 'f' word, the 'b' word, the 'c' word, the
'all the rest of the alphabet' word)
owing to the highly corrosive effects of political correctness that the
'b' word might have
been "it" rather than the actual accusations.

Richmond "Foul-Mouthly-Challenged" Mathewson.