Licensing questions again (was: Glen Bojsza "LC 8 hard question...")

Kevin Miller kevin at livecode.com
Tue Mar 1 12:34:48 EST 2016

Your language is completely unacceptable on this list.

I find in life it is generally far more productive and and conducive to
pleasant stress-free living to assume another party does not have negative
intentions unless proven otherwise. I do not believe in our long years of
history we have given you evidence that supports the idea that we take
away rights of customers after the fact. And I do not believe you are
privy to the conversation that has taken place between support and this
customer.

I¹ve reviewed the thread between Heather and Wilhelm and I can see that no
such withdrawal of rights after the fact has taken place. Wilhelm simply
does not yet appear to fully understand the extensive explanation that
Heather supplied. Perhaps we can improve the way we communicate these
complexities in the future.

This list is definitely not the place to discuss this. I¹m sure Heather
and Wilhelm will reach a point of understanding through normal channels.
And in the mean time I would expect no repeat of this sort of language
here.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/
LiveCode: Everyone can create apps

On 01/03/2016 17:11, "use-livecode on behalf of Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of