Can't Install Standalone -- Entitlements Don't Match

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Jun 29 17:00:51 EDT 2016

I have an adhoc provisioning profile that I use to create standalones.

It works for pretty much any stack I create, by any name… it doesn't matter…

But I have one stack that goes through the standalone building without difficulty, but when I try to load it on my iPhone with xCode we get the dreaded message for xCode

"The executable was signed with invalid entitlements.

The entitlements specified in your application's Code
Signing Entitlements file do not match those specified
in your provisioning profile. "

The normal reason for this is stated to be that the distribution certificate on your mac does not match the one used to create the provisioning profile. But, if that were the case, then I could not use it to build install *any* standalone…

So there is something peculiar about this one stack that is triggering the error message.

What is different about this stack? you will ask -- well this is intended to be a loader stack which will pull other stacks we save as modules inside the app bundle. So the main difference is that we have set a lot of inclusions.

Browser
JSON Library
ICON SVG Library
Internet
Geometry
Printing
SqLite
Revolution Zip
SSL & Encryption
XML

is it possible that one of these requires some special entitlements that I have not included in the provisioning profile?

BR