Stopping a script

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 13:28:05 EDT 2016

As you discovered, you can. With exit.  YOu can exit a handler, exit a
repeat, exit to top..

Care should be used with exit to top, depending on what you want to do.

If you have a handler that calls another handler and you "exit to top" from
the second handler, the first handler also exits.  (So, for example.. if
you have a gameloop that calls a series of handlers and one of them exits
to top it might (should) kill your game loop.. IF thats what you want,
great! If not, just exit from the current handler instead.  )