Stopping a script

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Tue Jun 28 15:40:17 EDT 2016

I am not quite sure I understand what you are trying to do , but I’ll have a go at it:

/*This is what I would put into the cardscript*/

local sMoveLine,sMoveSteps,sMove

on openCard

put field "moveSpots" into sMoveSteps --put the coordinates into a variable for faster execution of script

put 0 into sMoveLine -- initialising the steps

put "false" into sMove -- initialising a variable to control movement

end openCard

/*This would go into the script of the object that should be moved*/

on mouseEnter

put not sMove into sMove -- change the movement control to true

add 1 to sMoveLine -- get the next set of coordinates

send moveFigure to me in x milliseconds --starts/stops the movement

end mouseEnter

on moveFigure

if sMove is true then

put line sMoveLine of sMoveSteps into tNewLoc -- finds the new location

move me to tNewLoc in y seconds -- moves to the new location in specified time

end if

send moveFigure to me in x milliseconds --starts/stops the movement

end moveFigure

on mouseLeave

put "false" into sMove

end mouseLeave