Stopping a script

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 14:32:59 EDT 2016

I have a *button* which, when I click on it, sends a *graphic object*
off on a mad journey all over
a *card* based on reading positions from a*listField*.

I have tried *STOP MOVING* to interrupt that script, but that does *NOT*
work
because the graphic is executing a large number of very short movements
in a cycling
*REPEAT UNTIL* structure.

Ideally (Ho, Ho, Ho.) I should like to be able to have something like this:

the mad movement script starts executing when triggered by a
*mouseEnter* script
in the *graphic object* that moves,

and

some sort of *STOP SCRIPT* in a *mouseLeave* script in the same *graphic
object*.

Now, I know that sounds a bit *bonkers*, but I am writing this on behalf
of a very bright chap
who is attending my Summer classes, and I do understand what he is
trying to achieve.

Richmond.