Move to the points.

Tore Nilsen tore.nilsen at me.com
Sun Jun 26 11:48:04 EDT 2016

Both move and wait commands are blocking commands. Now messages are acted upon when the code runs. If you would like several things happen at the same time you would need to use “send to me in time” where you then would have to check current position and set the new position based on this. You could then change icons based upon the location of the object you move.

An easier way would be to make the path with series of individual graphics, and set icons depending on which graphic you currently  use as path. This may work better if this is something you would like your students to try.

Tore