Right-Clicks and Double-Clicks don't work in LC8

Alan alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 25 18:52:53 EDT 2016

Hi Björnke

Thanks for the detailed reply and yes, I guess I shouldn't run BVG docu with 8! Almost for sure I have an old version in any case. Strangely, there must have been some interaction as when it was the only plugin then the error occurred. Of course, it's also possible that I'm doing something strange...

Thanks again for the reply!

cheers

Alan