Right-Clicks and Double-Clicks don't work in LC8

MacBox at earthlink.net MacBox at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 12:01:56 EDT 2016

Apologies, Mark, I apparently managed to leave out a critical piece of info; this is in Edit, not Run-mode.

To be clear, double-clicking a control in Edit-mode does not open the Property Inspector, and Right-Clicking does not display the PopUp menu to Edit Script, show the Property Inspector, etc.

Additionally holding option-command and double-clicking does not open the script editor

All these do work in older versions, and in LC8 under another user account, so it must be something in my account that’s causing the issue.