Right-Clicks and Double-Clicks don't work in LC8

MacBox at earthlink.net MacBox at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 11:31:31 EDT 2016

Double-clicking on a control, and Right-Clicking a control do nothing in LiveCode 8 in my user account (this has been true since the first DP release). Testing on another account does work, so I tried quitting, deleting the Livecode7.rev preference file in my account, and relaunching, but that did not solve the issue. What other file(s) do I need to delete?

I’m currently using LC 8.0.1 build 13020 under Mac OS 10.9.5

TIA!!