multiple field selection bug?

andrew andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Thu Jun 23 09:21:59 EDT 2016

Trying to decide if this is a "bug" or "feature", but it keeps pissing me off so
I would like file it under the former.

If I have the Property Inspector open to the Text tab and select multiple field
objects, the textAlign of the last selected object gets applied to every object
selected. I call this a bug, because the similar behavior is not applied to
other properties like textSize or textFont.

If the selected objects have different values, that value is blank in the
Property Inspector and each object retains it's original property value. When I
manually change that value (like size or style), it is then applied to every
selected object (as expected). Except with textAlign, which is automatically
changed (but ONLY when the Text tab is active in Property Inspector, not when
any other tab is active). Seems like textAlign should behave like the other
properties.

--Andrew Bell