htmlText not supporting target in <a href="xxx">?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Tue Jun 21 16:02:49 EDT 2016

It has not been raised since I started so I suspect it isn't on the radar just now. The team is focussed on delivering Infinite LiveCode + maintenance and incremental improvements elsewhere at the moment. At one point I used to use a setProp `xmlText` with custom properties on the field to apply as formatting for the element.

Sent from my iPhone