htmlText not supporting target in <a href="xxx">?

Ton Kuypers tkuypers at publishingtools4u.com
Tue Jun 21 11:14:10 EDT 2016

Hi Richard & Monte,

The problem is that I am creating html text that will be stored in a database, to be retrieved by a PHP site.
The user gets an easy interface to manipulate this html, but a major issue is that when the user adds links to PDF files, they need to open in a new window.
And the only way I know, is to add a “target” to the link…

so now I’m kinda stuck… bummer :-(

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Warm Regards,

Ton Kuypers
+32 (0) 477 739 530

Steenweg op Leopoldsburg 100 • B-2490 • Balen • Belgium
www.publishingtools4u.com