[OT] remote Mac rental services

Nicolas Cueto niconiko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 01:39:32 EDT 2016

Could remote Mac rental services be used for iOS app development and
testing from a Windows machine? Has anyone here successfully tried out this
route -- perhaps, for example, through (top Google search result)
http://www.macincloud.com/ ?

Never heard of these services until they were incidentally named in a
recent thread.

For what it's worth, I did have a brief experience building at home on a
Mac mini but that was years ago. But, now, rather than having to update my
mini (I'd have to, right?), and, more importantly, to have the option of
working outside home on my Windows laptop, I'm hoping this remote option
might be a workable alternative.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

--
Nicolas Cueto