Get url "file:///..."

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 20:00:55 EDT 2016

Try changing it to this: file:/Users/jimhurley/
Library/Mail%20Downloads/elec_web/precincts/241.htm

Alternatively, you can probably use a browser widget and set the url to
file:///Users/jimhurley/Library/Mail%20Downloads/elec_web/precincts/241.htm
then get the htmltext of the browser widget, (since it knows how to handle
file:///... type urls) but just eliminating the superfluous // should help.

Yet another option.  Set the default folder to "/Users/jimhurley/
Library/Mail%20Downloads/elec_web/precincts"
at which point you can simply: get URL "file:241.htm"