IOS Provisioning Profile... again

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Mon Jun 20 08:31:17 EDT 2016

John, yes the provisioning profile indicated 39 devices… that’s part of what I found confusing… but, I decided from your comment to go back to the developer portal and look again… so, I re-generated the profile and it worked! Thanks for the idea.

be well,
randy

Randy Hengst
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com