IOS Provisioning Profile... again

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Sun Jun 19 22:53:15 EDT 2016

All,

I’ve come to my year-end renewing of my provisioning profiles and certificates.

I have new development and distribution certificates…
I can see the certificates in Keychain.
I can see the provisioning profiles in Xcode under Team/Agent/View Details.
….no duplicates that I can see.

I can build standalone apps via LiveCode… but when I try to put them on my iPad… Xcode says “no valid provisioning profile” found.

I don’t recall getting this message in Xcode… but only in LiveCode….

I’ve read several emails about the valid provisioning profile, but no answer to this specific bump.

I am using Xcode 7.3.1 and LC 7.1.4

So, any thoughts on what mess up on my part would allow LC to build, but not allow Xcode to load the app on my iPad?

be well,
randy