No subject

James Hale james at thehales.id.au
Sun Jun 19 20:45:13 EDT 2016

My app had some 20 or so buttons, each with a carefully drawn and saved png (in multiple sizes) that sorted of looked ok in LC7.
Once I moved over to LC8 I immediately went looking for svg icons, modifying them or making my own. Extracted the path (really not that difficult, there is even a library stack now that will do it for you) and replaced all my png'd buttons with SVG widgets.
The widgets, quite happily respond to the mouseup handlers and now I have really nice looking icons that respond to user interaction and will look great no matter what the screen resolution of the device they are being shown on.
No, it is not importing an SVG graphic as such, but in this case who cares?
Sure they are monochrome, but I actually prefer them that way.
I will take monochrome clarity over a colored blur any day ;-)

James

Richard, in replying to...