[OT-ish] WWDC things of interest

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Sat Jun 18 22:55:29 EDT 2016

It's worthwhile noting that the development team only occasionally have time to look back to old reports to determine if they are still an issue etc. We know there are times in the past where there were far more reports coming it than there were resources to deal with them. At the moment we seem to be resolving slightly more than are coming in. As a result if you have open reports its worthwhile occasionally confirming if they are still an issue in the current release.

The other thing I'm hoping we will do in the near future is start giving things that are unlikely to get to the top of the todo list a stats that will let developers know that if it is important to them it be resolved they may need to discuss resolution with open source contributors or business services. While it can be a blunt reality it is also important that people that just need something working know where they stand.

Cheers

Monte

Sent from my iPhone