Windows 10 script editor problem

-hh hh at hh.on-rev.com
Fri Jun 17 11:46:59 EDT 2016

Disappearing property inspector and script editor
windows happen often here in latest desktop versions
of LC 6/7 on all three, Mac/Win/Linux.
I had then always a lot of windows open or too many
(closed) stacks in memory.
That's why I cannot fix a situation for a bug report.

== The hidden property inspector requires regularly a
restart of LC (purging RAM requires more time).

== The hidden script editor window is here *ALWAYS*
available in LC-menu "Window" and comes back to front
if selected. I prefer such a 'passive' behaviour to
an 'aggressive' top-layering of the editor (which I
saw in some other development environments).