Windows 10 script editor problem

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jun 16 16:06:25 EDT 2016

The script editor in v7 also seems to suffer from display issues.  Once
I've ruled out blendLevel and position, the only way I've been able to get
it to reappear is issue "close stack <script editor window name>" from the
message box, sometimes several times, and verify that it has closed in the
list of open windows.  But after a long LC session (I know "long" is
relative) even this doesn't work and I have to restart LC.  Sorry I can't
offer a better option.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 6/16/16, 12:20 PM, "use-livecode on behalf of Devin Asay"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of devin_asay at byu.edu>