Windows 10 script editor problem

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Jun 16 15:32:27 EDT 2016

Didn’t do that specifically, but it seemed like the resolution was set to an acceptable size.

What we finally ended up doing that worked was to have her create a new user account and reopen livecode. Script editor window shows up normally in the new account. So… weird Win 10 setting or corrupted prefs file?

Devin