browser widget again

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 19:31:51 EDT 2016

Well, my theory is shot down.. however.. I think in your code, in order to
get the same behavior you already seem to be getting, but on
purpose..(Which I still don't understand why its doing what it is..)

You might be able to change your html code to this....
tcoord = liveCode.inputLoc(results[0].location + “," + results[0)
elevation);

at which point you won't need the "do" at all. (maybe) Or some variation of
this.  I don't understand javascript well enough yet to think it through
without trying things (in the middle of something else, or I'd poke around
now)  I have the feeling there is a huge depth of possibility here that I
just can't quite grasp yet.