"Error description: set: license limit exceeded"

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Jun 15 14:35:36 EDT 2016

I would very much like to be Indy disqualified.

As to the error, it seems it has come up a few times in discussions over the years.

Because of the word 'set', it feels like it has to do with too many lines in a script that is set in a standalone.  But, I thought those limits had been removed.  Just it case, scriptLimits() can be checked.  It should be 0,0,0,0.

Dar