csvToText Repository

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Tue Jun 14 09:44:14 EDT 2016

Peter,
You forgot "far" as in "far beyond".  Coping with non-standards and moving
standards is something that is better left at a higher level, IMHO.
I want to add more test and corner cases for things that are legitimate csv
that we should make sure that we handle, properly, so when anyone thinks
you have one, first check the "test cases folder", and if it is not in
there, send it to me, please.