jsonExport problem

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jun 13 22:37:36 EDT 2016

Hi Dar - yeah, I wondered about that but the problem elements contain text
or a mix of text and numbers so they really should be ok to start with.
The weird thing is that I have two apps, which are essentially versions of
the same project. Both use similar data files as input and both use
jsonExport() to output. One throws a wobbly on certain elements and the
other doesn’t. It’s got me.

Terry...