Raspberry Pi community team?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Jun 10 14:05:13 EDT 2016

Discussing Raspberry Pi with the team, it seems that although they'd
like to add it into their build system the time required to do so is in
short supply.

So if we want an updated Pi build, it's up to the community to make it
happen.

I haven't run a make file since before we used make files (THINK C -
yes, that long ago), so as much as I'd like to help I'm not the one you
folks want to wait for.

Anyone here have time and interest to try an ARM compile of the Pi build?

In addition to updating to v8, there's apparently an issue in which
clicking in the menu bar causes a hard crash, but only for some but not
everyone.

My own needs with Pi are strictly IoT at the moment, so the Pi Server
build is fine for what I'm looking for.

But I'd be happy to help however I can in assembling a process whereby
the community can build and maintain LC for Pi going forward.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems