Change LC Server default output encoding?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.org
Wed Jun 8 18:46:44 EDT 2016

Well, I am no expert on .htaccess, but it does seem to be powerful, so .....

Instead of simply having ,htaccess use LCS for all htm/html files, can
it not rewrite the URL to run a particular LC script, and pass the
original URL name as a parameter? Then the LCS script can simply output
the relevant encoding statement, followed by the originally-requested
html file.

-- Alex.