The 'startup' message not working in IDE

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Wed Jun 8 16:29:35 EDT 2016

One of the issues is lots of people over the years have put code in there they specifically don't want running in the IDE. I should have said standalone or home stack or stack passed go the open source standalone engine on the command line. I wonder if instead it would be feasible to pass a first run parameter to preOpenStack If the stack was reloaded from disk... It seems feasible and quite useful to me.

Sent from my iPhone