Has anyone got to the end of the BMI Calculator example?

Ali Lloyd ali.lloyd at livecode.com
Tue Jun 7 12:07:53 EDT 2016

If you are having issues with the tutorial it would help a lot if you could
say:
1) What platform you're on
2) What stage of the tutorial you got to before it got stuck
3) How you're stuck specifically
  - Does the instruction window not appear at all?
  - Is the instruction window hidden behind another window (probably a
palette)?
  - Is the *target* of the required action missing (eg no tools palette to
drag an object from, no property inspector to change the property, no
dotted-line guide to show where to place an object, no object to
click/place/select)?
  - Is the instruction satisfied (as far as you can tell) but the tutorial
has not moved on to the next step?
Thanks,
Ali