"LiveCode Infinity": lexically-scoped variables and bytecode blocks

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Jun 7 11:43:55 EDT 2016

What about an enable "lexically-scoped variables in LCS" option check box in
preferences or maybe an option in the stack so "lexically-scoped variables
in LCS" is scoped by stack? The latter is probably the better option so
existing library stacks won't be affected but a new main stack can have
"lexically-scoped variables in LCS" enabled.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net