Feature Exchange any one?

jameshale james at thehales.id.au
Tue Jun 7 03:26:35 EDT 2016

Paul Dupuis wrote
> Perhaps if I find some time later this summer, I'll take a stab at the
> Guide itself.

OK the bug bit and I thought, why not.

I have begun to convert the DG Manual to markdown.

It is actually fun (I know, I need to get out more.)

I have converted the first two chapters (66 out of 230 pages) and before I
move on have a few questions.

The first is for Ali: Can I submit a zip of the files in a bug request to
pass them over too? Modifying something on GitHub is one thing,adding all
this is another.

Actually the second one is for Ali too: The images will all be in a folder
called images (for insertion into the existing folder) but how many markdown
docs should there be. A single doc would be very big. I am thinking along
the lines of one doc per chapter. Thoughts?

Q 3. Currently the images used are all pre LC 8. I was thinking of using
these first up and once everything done and dusted (and up on Github) go
through and update them to LC 8.  Yes?