Forcing redraw of a LC window

-hh hh at hh.on-rev.com
Mon Jun 6 18:50:53 EDT 2016

I remember some discussions here about screen refresh and how
to force the redraw of a (possibly resized) LC window.

I recently found a method that works all the time for me, even
for cards that are 'overloaded' in some sense. I couldn't find
it mentioned until now, so I should share it.

I use it mostly just before an "unlock  screen":
** set backcolor of this card to the backcolor of this card **