Card SnapShot from Negative Rect?

BNig bernd.niggemann at uni-wh.de
Mon Jun 6 15:42:29 EDT 2016

Hi Scott,

what happens if you reference the object directly:

on mouseUp
   export snapshot from field 1 of group 1 to tImg as png
   set the text of image 1 to tImg
   put the rect of field 1 of group 1
end mouseUp

or

on mouseUp
   import snapshot from field 1 of group 1
   put the rect of field 1 of group 1
end mouseUp

the rect of field 1 being 327,-125,577,-69

both work for me in LC 7.1.4. Both retain transparency.

Kind regards
Bernd

Scott Rossi wrote