Feature Exchange any one?

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Thu Jun 2 22:31:57 EDT 2016

Hi Devin

The start of what I’m doing is here: https://github.com/livecode/livecode/pull/4092

That only includes the example compile check but I have some more format tests to commit and push today. Anyone is welcome to give me a hand getting the tests right and fixing the things they find. The next tests I need to look at implementing is whether all the associations and references are documented and any links in the syntax, summary, description or parameter/return values descriptions are listed in references. I suspect this will be a longish term side project where we gradually merge in tests for things as we have the time to get all the docs to pass that test. I also have a side project writing a script to hard wrap all the docs at 72 chars on the parts of the doc that can handle hard wrapping.

Cheers

Monte