files and data base on Android

Alain Vezina alain.vezina at logilangue.com
Thu Jun 2 16:13:19 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Is there anybody who knows where Live Code 7.x or 8 puts files and data base, in Android devices, I add in my app with the Copy Files pane of the Standalone App Settings.

I also don’t know what is the path I have to use to make a read from these files or to search in the data base.

Sometime I think that Live Code doesn’t copy the files or the data base I put in the Copy Files pane of the Standalone App Settings.

I never had any problem with iOS, but with Android, I am lost. The documentation is not so clear.

Regards,

Alain Vezina
Logilangue