Exiting Browser Widget

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Jun 2 02:25:07 EDT 2016

When we are in Safari or Firefox on an iPHone, if you play a YouTube video, the phone switches to full screen  video player and has a "Done" link at the top with the controller.

I'm not sure exactly what is happening there,  but this appears to be the way users expect to be able to exit a video.

Is there a way to get this behavior in the browser widget when it is assigned a YouTube URL?