Create and Delete Browser Widget?

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 17:27:09 EDT 2016

See the [create widget] command in the dictionary. You can do:

create widget "MyBrowser" as "com.livecode.widget.browser"

Maybe worth trying first to set the "visible" of the browser widget to
false/true when you close/open the card that has the browser widget. If
this does not work then try to delete/create the widget