LCB

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jul 30 15:59:25 EDT 2016

On 7/30/2016 11:59 AM, Peter TB Brett wrote:

> - LCB libraries aren't in the message path; they get selected for
> dispatch in the same way that engine commands do

I'm not seeing that. I have the "sayHello" lesson library loaded, and I
put this script into a button in a new stack:

on mouseUp
   put sayHello("jacque,peter") into tArray
   breakpoint
end mouseUp

function sayHello pNames
   put "Card function hit"
end sayHello

The function in the button script triggers and the message box shows
"Card function hit." The tArray variable in the mouseUp handler is
empty. The same thing happens if I put the sayHello LCS handler into the
card script.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com