typo

Matt Maier blueback09 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 13:04:00 EDT 2016

Wasn't planning to make a habit out of this, but here's another one. Unles
"variabable" was a punny easter egg. Maybe some kind of Freudian slip.
http://samples.on-rev.com/get.irev

"...added with the following syntax:

http://www.yoururl.com?variabableName1=value&..."

I'll stop if someone can point me towards a comprehensive explanation of
how to connect Livecode scripts on all of the different platforms to each
other.