Customize Tree Lists/Indexes

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Fri Jul 29 23:01:32 EDT 2016

Our new app has 12 different screens that are indices of other content Table(s) of content, mostly media called from the web server, audio, video, lists of books in categories etc.

I was thinking to adopt Apple's model for iTunes/Music/Radio.

Incoming data for setting these up will be dynamically generated from Dbase data, get delivered or be stored as JSON, easily converted to an array

Playing with the new Tree widget… it's easy to populate. But limited for customization. No way to do custom styles on the top levels, change the default indents etc.

On the web we would use JQuery accordions and you have a near infinite number of option to style anything based on CSS class.

What are my best options inside LC/Mobile? the eye candy designers have high expectations on the "production values" (look and feel of the GUI)

If I ramped up my LCB skills, could I hack the Tree Widget?

I would pay for a plug-in if it did the job.

BR