A DataGrid is not a spreadsheet

Jerry Jensen jerry at jhjensen.com
Fri Jul 29 17:15:24 EDT 2016

Hello Javier,
You might like looking at Bernd Niggemann’s modTableField. Its a lot simpler than the dataGrid and very useful for many purposes. It has built in manual editing of cells and much more.
http://berndniggemann.on-rev.com/modTableField/modTableField_0_3_2.zip
Its free and well documented. I’m a happy user.
.Jerry