A DataGrid is not a spreadsheet

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Jul 29 14:41:47 EDT 2016

Hi Javier,

Your question prompted me to play with the data grid a little.
I don’t know what specifically you are trying to do, but I
do think you can do a lot with it.  You’ve already hooked it
into a database.  You may have to write some scripts to
get your database fields to update properly when the
user types something into the field.  My understanding
was that the data grid was supposed to be more
powerful than the table field.  I think you just need to
play with it some more to explore it’s full capabilities.

Cheers

Rick