When is open stack sent on Mobile

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Jul 28 17:06:50 EDT 2016

Make sense, the dictionary doesn't state explicitly that a resizeStack msg is sent when orientation is changed.. that's why I did not go that route, but looking at the

orientationChanged

entry…  which says

" If you wish to perform an action after the interface has been rotated, then either do so on receipt of resizeStack, or by using a send in 0 milliseconds command."

it infers that resizeStack is sent..

I'll try that.